A popular title in the controversial driving and shooting game series
(GTAIVSA) Beta 3 0.5.4
Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
The much beloved installment in the Grand Theft Auto series, San Andreas, is now back and remastered, this time with updated graphics!
Using the engine from Grand Theft Auto IV, GTA IV: San Andreas is rebuilt using the Rage Engine that powered Liberty City. If you loved the earlier installments, and you wondered what the game would look like with a few tweaks and modifications, then this mod will be extremely exciting news!
This isn't just a mod that re-skins GTA IV. Instead, it is a totally rebuilt version of San Andreas. All of your favorite missions are still there, the banter is still just as funny and endearing and there are still hours of fun to be had. However, the game play is exponentially smoother. Think of it as a remastered, high-definition version of your favorite game. In addition, the physics engine is now much better than it was before, as it employs the same one used for GTA IV. You can also capture your favorite moments in-game and watch them over and over using the replay feature.
1. The mod changes the feel of the game. With new graphics, sound, and enhanced features, it is the same San Andreas experience, just better than ever before.
2. Unlike most mods, this one is fairly easy to install. With just a few clicks of a button, you will be well on your way to downloading and playing San Andreas all over again.
3. The mod offers enhanced gameplay not previously found in San Andreas, making some of the fabled missions much easier than they were originally!
1. The file is pretty large. Downloading it can take quite some time, especially if you have a slower Internet connection. Consider downloading it at night when you aren't going to be using the internet to save time. You can play it when you wake up in the morning!
2. The mod is still in beta, so it's not fully-fledged yet. There are occasional issues with crashing that you have to worry about. If any of these instances occur, take note of when and where it happened and report it to the developers. This way, you can help make the mod more functional.
Popular installment to the rogue racing franchise, set in a fictional city
In Mark of the Ninja, you'll know what it is to truly be a ninja
Patrician IV is the sequel to the historical trading simulation...
Adds the challenge of snow driving to the rogue racing game